Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

I am cute and ready to play!

Hey guys! So I haven't done a "little" post in a while, so I figured I'd start of my Thursday by catching everyone up on the goings-on in my "little" world! 

First, a new round of "Hello Beautiful!" is going strong, and a ton of great designers have put out new things for the event. 
I snagged Bad seed boutique's Sarah skin and shape set in pale tone from the event. The set includes 1 copy/mod shape which is pre-made to fit the brand new Tweeneedoo avatar from Cute Bytes, 4 different skins in your chosen tone (base, teeth, no brows, and lashes), 7 Tattoo Layers; Pink Lips, Doll Blush, Light Freckles, Heavy Freckles, Pink Nose, Tears & Lashes, multiple brow options, and an applier for the Tweeneedoo avi! For $L500, half of their normal price, I couldn't pass it up!
(Note: I actually paired this skin/shape with my TMP body and my Slink physique, not the tweeneedoo, which I don't have yet, and managed to find a skin that I had an applier for that was really close in tone. I DID use a little photoshop magic to blend the neck seam, but that's all)



The play room, which just started on the 5th, is a gacha only event that is chock full of great stuff for toddleedoos and big kids alike. I didn't spend a whole ton of time here because I have no luck with gachas, but I did manage to snag the RARE pink Annie dress from Vicarious Youth's machine! The gacha is $L75 per play, and there are 8 commons and 1 rare to win. Each dress comes with an optional belt as well.


All the little things, a toddleedoo-centered discount event is currently in their January round, and there are a ton of great things to see!
Vicarious Youth has a set of 2 cute (Toddleedoo-sized) outfits out for this event! (Both seen above!) Each event comes with the tee in baby and kid sizes, leggings in baby and kid sizes, and adorable sneakers!



If you're looking for some new freebies, Vicarious Youth has a TON for you!
On the MM board is a cute new mousie outfit, for big kids and toddleedoos, and a great Doctor Who themed hoodie, also for big kids and TDs.


There is also an absolutely adorable free version of the Annie dress in store, as well as a bunch of new free "demo" items


Finally, if you're a member of Vicarious Youth's VIP group, you can pick up an adorable dino themed outfit! The colours are rather christmas-y, but the pieces can be easily mixed or matched to work all winter! The outfit includes versions for big boys, big girls, and toddleedoo boys and girls.


Style card:

Skin: Bad seed boutique - Samantha - Pale - Event item! - for Hello Beautiful! - $L500
Hair1: Ploom - Marcelle - reds/Ploomage - $L250/$L1200
Hair2: Ploom - Equestranaut - reds/Ploomage - Event item! For OMGacha! - $L75 per play
Eyes: Song - Chibi eyes -  Lime - 
Lashes: [VOID] - Lashes - Feather - No longer available/Store is closed
Body 1: Slink - Physique - $L1850
Body 2: TheMeshProject - Deluxe female body - $L5000

No comments:

Post a Comment