Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Be super spooky with the Toddleedoo Halloween hunt! (fashion)

Hey guy, so this is something a little different from what I usually do, but I had a lot of fun with it, and I hope you enjoy!
Just for kids hunts has done it again and put together an adorable little hunt for all of the littles! This one is Halloween themed, and all of the information you need can be found right [HERE] on their blog. I'm certainly not going to give away hunt locations, but I AM going to show you guys some of the prizes!


My first outfit is made up of the prizes from stores #1, 2, and 15! #1, Little nerds, has out this really cute sweater in baby and kid sizes, and it goes really well with the boots from Le fay, which is stop #2! I added a sparkle skirt in black from Vicarious youth (NOT a hunt gift!) and the tights from stop #15, Strawberry turtle (don't worry, you'll see the whole outfit!) to finish off this look!


Next I have the outfit from stop #3, Vicarious youth! This adorable candy corn clad dress comes in baby AND kid size, and the matching headband is even included!


The prize from stop #5, LVS kids, is the darling "trick or treat" 3/4 sleeve top that I have on, it comes in both baby and kid sizes

Next, I've combined the prize from #11, Forever young, with the tights from #15. I really love the cute monster face on this sweatshirt, it looks so surprised!

If you're looking for a full Halloween-themed outfit, then stop #15, Strawberry turtle, has you covered! This outfit comes with the "mustache" tee in both baby and kid sizes, matching leggings, sneakers, and a headband (not shown)

and finally, stop #13, Sprinkles on top, has out this little witch costume! It originally comes with a hat and a broom, but i wanted to show off a couple of things I got at the TAG gacha event! Sprinkles on top's hunt prize includes the outfit I'm wearing in multiple colours, and each pack includes the dress in baby and kid sizes, the shoes, a witch hat (NOT the one I'm wearing!) and a broomstick pose prop (not the one shown!). Sounds like a great Halloween costume idea to me!

Style Card:
SkinPink fuel - Harley - Ivory
HairPloom - Pwny - Ploomage
BodyCute Bytes - Toddleedoo - Kid - Girl
EyesChop shop - Joy - Green - Event item! - for Mystic Realms
BinkyOh Daisies - Ultimate binkyboo - Crown
SkirtVicarious youth - Sparkle skirt - Black
HatRemarkable Oblivion - Spellbinder - Oracle [RARE] - Event item! - for the TAG gacha event!
BroomstickPlethora - Silver Bullet - Event item! - for the TAG gacha event!

Check out my furniture post [HERE] for the credits for my cozy little sun room!

No comments:

Post a Comment