Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Going a little gatcha crazy!

Hey guys! So, Vicarious Youth always has a ton of gatcha machines out loaded with tons of goodies, I've always wanted to play them, but as I have no manner of luck at all, I don't play gatchas (at all), but Violet must have felt my little grabby hands and she decided to do something special for those of us who are just unlucky. Most of the gatchas in the store have been dumped out onto the floor of a special little area where each of the items (excluding the rares, mind you) are all available to buy INDIVIDUALLY! If you've had your eye on a specific hoodie, jumper, pair of boots, etc, now is absolutely the time to get it! This sale ends tomorrow, November 7th (MY BIRTHDAY!), so take full advantage of it while it's still on! I had a great time grabbing most of the things I wanted, but my wallet is mad at me now!

The items from the gatchas are sectioned off by toddleedoo kid, baby, and "Big kid" (default SL avatar) sizes, so make sure you buy from the correct area. The items are still transfer, just as if they came out of the machine, so they're perfect for trading or gifting I don't have a toddledoo baby avatar, so I'll only be showing off what I bought from the kid and big kid sections

So, the first machine I had my eye on was chock full of nerdy hoodies, which were intended for boys, but... anything they can wear, I can wear better! Above I'm rocking (from left to right) "Eat, Sleep, Mine", "Brony dash" and "Creeper". Hello, I'm Skyler and I'm a Minecraft addict >.>

Next, I hopped over to the sweater vest gatcha prizes and grabbed the bunny sweater vest. Is that not the cutest thing ever? You can't see it under my hair, but it's holding a little cotton candy! Omg could you not just die from how cute that is?

Finally, I ended my big kid shopping with a unicorn overall dress. I love the pink and purple colour combo, and I can't get enough of that little unicorn applique! The applique is really realistically done, and I just could not pass up this dress!

I only snagged a couple of things from the toddleedoo kid side of the sale, but not for lack of want, I ran out of money! I really went batty with all of the gatcha items, but they're all SO CUTE! The first thing I grabbed for my toddleedoo avatar is the Bad Wolf corporation tee I have on. If there's one thing I love more than minecraft, it's Dr. Who! I combined it with the Keifer outfit, which was recently on the MM board, and a cute pair of mary janes (which you can't see)

and finally, last but definitely not least, I scooped up this skirt and sweater set to keep me nice and warm and cozy in the coming fall and winter months. I think the fox applique is to die for, but there are plenty of others to choose from if foxes just aren't your thing!


Style Card:
Skin: Pink fuel - Doll v2
Freckles: cStar Limited - Body freckles (included with Yuna v1 skin)
Hair: Ploom - Wurlie - Ploomage
Body: Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo - Kid - Girl
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Awake - Ice blue
Ears: Cute Bytes - Bubbly pierced elven ears


P.S. My birthday is tomorrow, so be ready for a post full of happy, rainbows, and my favourite things! ALSO, you guys are amazing, and my blog hit FIFTEEN AND A HALF THOUSAND VIEWS TODAY! Holy cheese, Batman! Thank you guys all so much ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment