Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Hoppy Easter!

So, if you hadn't noticed, I have been AFK for about a week, this is due to me going on my very first vacation! I had originally intended to spend last Friday writing up about half a dozen blog posts to schedule for while I was away (and without internet) but Fluffy decided to surprise me by having us leave a day early! Long story short, it was a really interesting experience, and hotel beds are amazingly comfy! :D
But anyway, on to the fashion!
This Easter, make sure that you hop over to Vicarious Youth for all of your "little" needs! Vicarious Youth has a ton of new Easter-themed goodies in their seasonal room, a $L25 gatcha with the CUTEST bunny ears, and a FREE egg hunt going on as well! (Note that the items I'm showing here fit "Big kids" which means they are designed to work with the default SL body, however, they may also fit the Tweeneedoo, the SMB body, and other meshies. I can personally vouch for them fitting the Maitreya Lara mesh body!) Their non-free offerings for big kids for Easter include:
Hoppy Easter_001
Cute tees! The ones I'm wearing above are: Mustache hop, Egg-spert hunter bunny, Egg-spert hunter chick, and Not jelly beans, which made me nearly wet myself with laughter when I saw it!
Hoppy Easter_002
Fun hoodies! Next we have great unisex hoodies with fun sayings. I'm only showing 2 above: Chillin with my peeps, and Egg love, but there are a few more available as well, and they're just as adorable!
Hoppy Easter_003
Elegant dresses! If you're looking for something dressy, then you've come to the right place! Vicarious Youth's Sallie dresses come in an array of styles and are perfect for Easter, or any time! Above I'm wearing: Pink & Teal vines, Purple bubbles, and Springtime blooms. The designs on these aren't Easter specific, so you can wear them all spring!
Style Card:
Head: Cute Bytes - Kikiki mesh head - $L250
Body: Maitreya - Lara mesh body - $L2750
Skin: Sugar & Spice - Fantasy skin: High elf - $L500
Hair: Ploom - Yuki - Browns/Ploomage - $L200/1200 <3
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5 - $L677
Bunny Ears: Vicarious Youth - Fancy Bunny ears - White/Pink - $L25 per play/Gatcha!
Necklace: Mhia - Easter bunny necklace - Silver - $L10
Bracelet: Vicarious Youth - Beaded word bracelets - Daddy's girl - $L0/Egg hunt prize!
Jeans: Vicarious Youth - Skinny Jeans - $L100 per colour <3
Basket: Dysfunctional Designs - Easter Basket - $L50 for FLF

No comments:

Post a Comment